Saturday 6 July 2013

Sport

1 Which is more important in sport - winning or taking part? Are you a good loser?
In my opinion, I think participating is very important in sport. We can learn something from it. It is wonderful process. It will become a nice reminiscence and experience.

2. Should we always try to keep politics out of sport?
Of course yes, keeping politics out of sport is very important for sport. Because, the politics will affect a life of sportsman.The environment is very important.

3. What are the most important events in the sporting calendar in your country? Which of these events do you enjoy most? Why?

sports.sohu (2013)

Time: 8th March ~ 3rd November

This is China Football Association Super League. It is very interesting match for football fans. It has thirty rounds, and every round has eight match. Before two years ago, I study in xi'an. Every month, I always enjoy it. It can give us a good environment for football match.

4.In Britain, the big events include the Boat Race, the Grand National& the Derby( horse races), the Five Nations(rugby) the FA Cup Final( football), the Test Match( cricket) and Wimbledon( tennis). Which of these would you like to see? Why?

I think that I will choice the FA Cup Final. The football is most popular in the world. On the other hand, I am a football fan, and I always see some football match in China night.

5. Is it easy to take part in sport in your country? Which sports do you do and how often do you take part?
No, it is not. Because, I can not find an active recreation area for sport. So. I just one month to take part in a sport.

6. Who are your sporting heroes and heroines? Why do you admire them?
Yao Ming is my sporting heroes. He has two important words.
1. Efforts may not succeed, give up but must have failed!
2.There are differences between people, but that does not mean that one way is right and the other way is wrong.

7. Should the Olympic Games be held only in Greece or should they change between different countries? Where would you like to see them held next time?
I think the Olympic Games should change between different countries. Because, we can see many different national culture. I would like to see them in Vatican City State. It is amazing.

8. Do you think that boxing is a true sport? Should it be included in the Olympic Games? Should it be made illegal?
In my opinion, I think boxing is not a true sport. Because, it is a special match for two people. It should not be included in the Olympic Games. But, it is not an illegal things. It is a match of people strength.

9. Which is your favorite sport to watch and what do you think are the qualities of a good team or a true champion in that sport?


sports.sohu (2013)

My favorite sport is football. In my opinion, I think teamwork is most important thing for every club.

Bibliography

Sports.sohu. (2013). Sports. Available: 
http://sports.sohu.com/20130307/n368001186.shtml

sports.163. (2013). Sports. Available:
http://cs.sports.163.com/fixture/

No comments:

Post a Comment